Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Terrible news

I don't like this as much as you do but my computer got completely wiped due to a malfunction in my computer. I've tried everything to get back my files. I've tried to recover my lost data, I've even paid for Recovery wizard applications and did everything in my power but the files i have are all broken to a point it's not even a considered recovery . It's a very devastating time for me because of the amount of work and money i've put into getting Entrana to where i want it to be. So many people in this scene have backstabbed me, used me, scammed me, robbed me, disrespected me, low balled me and impersonated me. I know you guys have been waiting for a long time and i've been working hard myself to make this project perfect. I've spent countless hours and days working alone trying to get everything sorted. The amount of work i've done and the confidence i've had this whole time for the future of Galaxy/Entrana was huge, we had the best potential this time. 

As heartbroken I am, I will never give up on this community. I did everything in my power to recover my files and there is no possible way for me to get them back. I don't previous versions either. I don't know what to do at this point because it's going to be a waste of time to re-do everything i've been working on in the last 3-4 months. I literally hate this situation as much as you do. Please help me choose the right path and decision.